Is Bathroom Mold Removal Expensive in Clearwater?
SERVPRO Helps Clearwater Residents with Mold Remediation and Can Identify the Root Cause of Mold in your Bathroom
Clearwater is one of Florida's quieter holiday destinations that prioritizes gorgeous weather, beaches, and leisure over its close neighbor Miami's hectic nightlife. Since the mid-twentieth century, the small coastal city has been a popular holiday destination when city-dwellers began taking leisure holidays in the state's quieter townships. Clearwater beach is incredibly photogenic, with tiki bars that line the promenade, while Pier 60 is a popular walking destination with its arcade and entertainment. Like most of Florida, Clearwater maintains a solid connection to its Hispanic roots. Spanish American cuisine lines the thoroughfare, while contemporary theater productions are bookable throughout the year.
At its heart, Clearwater is a beach town. Most of the tourists passing through this region of Florida are focused on soaking up the sun or taking guided boat tours and cruises off the beach. The excellent Clearwater Marine Aquarium offers educational fun for all the family, with profits going primarily toward the study of marine life and conservation. Sand Key park beach is a fantastic leisure spot, while the palm-tree-lined beach walk is an iconic example of Floridian scenery. Out of the box, entertainment includes Sky Surfing over the bay and the Pinellas cycling trail. Visiting the many Hispanic restaurants in the historic old town is the perfect way to wind down after a long afternoon.
- Starlite Majesty is the cruise ship of choice for visitors to Clearwater. The luxury cruise ship features dining rooms, cocktail bars, and an open-air upper deck. A standard trip lasts around three hours and can be taken during the day or evening.
- Ruth Eckerd Hall is a stunning auditorium that the Taliesin Associated Architects designed. The center provides a rotating list of performance art and live music, attracting some of the biggest names in entertainment in the world. The auditorium seats 2,000 people for shows.
- Capitol Theater in the historic old town district was initially constructed in the 1920s, making it one of the longest-lasting active theaters in Florida. The curated performances cover festive plays, traditional Shakespeare, and contemporary theater.
SERVPRO of Clearwater Can Provide Expert Bathroom Mold Removal for your Home
Wetrooms are at a higher risk of suffering from mold issues. With consistent exposure to moisture and water vapor, traditional building materials can begin to support microbial growth. Mold is a common microbial organism that grows in warm, humid spaces. Over time, mold can break down materials requiring expensive removal or replacement. Using professional remediation technicians can help to reduce long-term costs.
- We are experts at restoring ceramic, resilient tiles, and hard flooring in residential properties.
- Using negative air pressure machines in the affected area can help to reduce the spreading of mold spores.
- Our technicians can dispose of infectious waste professionally and legally.
- We can apply EPA-approved antimicrobial agents
Avoid costly wet room replacement. Contact SERVPRO of Clearwater South / Clearwater Beach for mold removal at (727) 614-0099.