Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Technicians You Can Trust After Damage to Clearwater Homes
After fire, water, mold, storm, and biohazardous disasters, it is critical to get work started on your property as fast as possible. Homes can be overwhelmed with post-disaster effects that only skilled, experienced restoration professionals can resolve.
We commit to a quick mitigation response, delivering key restorative solutions using our leading restoration equipment and products from our inventory to make a safer environment for recovery professionals and occupants. We continually expand our roster, reinvest in our equipment and products, and cross-train our talent to ensure no one waits for the restoration they need.
What Is the Advantage of a Faster Response?
We appreciate the hustle of Pinellas County and the entire Tampa Bay area, so there is no time of day when emergencies cannot strike or impact homes and businesses. We can help save customers time and money on needed restoration by upholding our commitment that We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster. Trained professionals are ready to mobilize 24/7 for the worst conditions a property can experience. Fast mitigation means:
- Protecting your contents
- Maximizing restoration times
- Eliminating unsafe conditions
Being the county seat along the Gulf Coast, more than 100,000 residents in Clearwater depend on our emergency response team following water, fire, and storm damage. We are a full-service restoration and reconstruction provider available quickly after the first notice of loss to help homes and businesses through every phase of recovery.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (727) 614-0099
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2060 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Clearwater South / Clearwater Beach arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.