Advanced Technology and Techniques
The Latest Techniques to Restore and Clean Your Home
The restoration industry constantly evolves and requires professional technicians to keep a finger on the pulse of rapidly changing technologies and software. We rise to this occasion, even providing proprietary software of our own to monitor and record water restoration progress with SERVPRO DryBook and related hardware to document results.
What Makes Up Our Impressive SERVPRO Green Fleet?
Even more than software and monitoring devices, we also have the most advanced equipment our team uses every day from our stocked fleet of production vehicles. The SERVPRO Green Fleet is ready at a moment’s notice to help with extraction, drying, air cleanup, and more.
Do We Need to Improve?
There might be some that say not to mess with a good thing, and given the successes of our SERVPRO of Clearwater South / Clearwater Beach team over the years, we might fall into this category. However, our owners, Burton and Deanna Greenway, see every day as an opportunity to learn about the new methods, equipment, and technology in the industry designed to help professional restorers do the job better. We want to give customers:
- Better-trained professionals
- Faster response times
- Leading equipment
- More thorough cleaning approaches
There are always areas where our team could improve, become more efficient, or be more thorough. We understand that while we might be leading restoration professionals for the Tampa Bay area and Clearwater specifically, growth and betterment are never-ending.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.