Keeping Your Home Livable During Clearwater Fire Damage Cleanup
Smoke and soot are by-products of fires. SERVPRO is trained to restore any fire damage your home incurs.
Fire damage in Clearwater Does Not Always Force a Move-Out
SERVPRO can complete most of our House Fire Clean Up projects without anyone moving out of the home. One of the first actions we take when responding to house fire damages is to ensure that your home stays livable if possible.
Clearwater fire damage often affects only one room in the house at a time. Under these circumstances, we work fast to seal off the area from the rest of the building in a process known as containment and stop the damage from spreading. Containment helps reduce restoration costs and ensures that other parts of the home remain functional while SERVPRO technicians work. Containment may happen for:
- Fire and smoke damage in a garage
- Water & Fire Damage Restorations in a bathroom or closet
- Many kitchen fires
Other fires may affect most or all of the rooms in a house. Under these circumstances, some homeowners may have to move out temporarily. Still, whenever possible, we focus our immediate cleaning efforts on the essential parts of the home so that you do not need to leave. Within a few hours, SERVPRO technicians may return bedrooms and a bathroom to normal conditions. Procedures done at this step include deodorization and chemical removal of fire residues from surfaces, fabrics, and upholstery.
SERVPRO of Clearwater South / Clearwater Beach stays ready 24/7 to respond to calls for help with fire damage. Contact us at (727) 614-0099.
What Happens to the Belongings of Clearwater Residents During Fire Damage Restoration?
Whether the fire at your home was small or large, team SERVPRO can help. Call us right after the firefighters leave. We are standing by 24/7.
SERVPRO Can Safely Store the Contents of your Clearwater Home When Restoring Fire Damage
Sometimes property fires can be so severe that it is necessary to remove your belongings from the property temporarily. These situations can seem complicated. However, SERVPRO has a tried and tested formula for contents removal in residential properties. Usually, the task is handled by production technicians under the supervision of a crew chief.
Contents removal may be necessary for:
- Fire damage restoration
- Fire and smoke damage
- Fire damaged homes
The process of storing contents during fire damage restoration in Clearwater may seem like a huge undertaking. With careful preparation and communication, we can create a move-out team that can clear the property without impacting the overall time frame of repair significantly.
- Clearing a workspace is essential when carrying out structural repairs, so these areas are likely to be moved out first.
- Precise coordination of non-salvageable and salvageable items is vital. Non-salvageable items can be discarded.
- By setting up packing and inventory stations, we can increase a property move-out's accuracy and efficiency.
A professional crew is required to conduct an efficient move-out procedure. Contact SERVPRO of Clearwater South / Clearwater Beach at (727) 614-0099.
What is the Best Way to Address Fire Damage?
Fire restoration is no easy task. Call SERVPRO and let their trained technicians handle the mess for you.
Your Clearwater property has the best chance of full restoration after calling in skilled SERVPRO for fire damage cleanup!
Located in Pinellas County, the city of Clearwater is situated in the northwest area of St. Petersburg and Tampa. As part of the Tampa Bay Area, you have easy access to Tampa Bay as well as the beautiful Gulf of Mexico.
Years ago, Clearwater was the original home of the Tocobaga people. In 1835, the U.S. Army began construction on Fort Harrison, which acted as an outpost throughout the Seminole Wars. The fort looked out over a bluff on Clearwater Harbor. Later in 1962, this site was excavated by archaeologists from the University of South Florida after a resident found an underground ammunition bunker while planting a tree on his property.
There are several famous points of interest within Clearwater, including:
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium – This is home to the pair of bottlenose dolphins known as Winter and Hope. These famous resident animals at the aquarium are the stars of the Dolphin Tale and Dolphin Tale 2 movies.
- Church of Scientology – This is the hub for the movement, which has given Clearwater, Florida, the title of “Worldwide Spiritual Headquarters.”
- Cleveland Street – This is one of the more historic avenues within the city, including popular attractions like Coachman Park and Spectrum Field.
Enjoying Various Attractions in the Area
There are many reasons why so many people flock to the Clearwater area for a vacation or put down roots. You will find a vast assortment of entertainment, local attractions, and natural settings to explore. Some of the top attractions in the area include:
- The Tropics Boat Tours
- Clearwater Beach
- Spectrum Field
- Clearwater Ferry
- Pier 60
- Sand Key Park
Of course, you would be missing out if you didn’t plan a bit of a crawl to check out a few of the local eateries and bars in the Clearwater area. You will not only find wineries and breweries, but several cafes, popular restaurants, and great places for grab-and-go meals. Some of the popular stops in the area for a bite to eat or something refreshing to drink includes:
- Poke Havana for Hawaiian and Cuban fare
- The Salty Crab Bar & Grill North Beach for fresh seafood, pizza, and pasta
- Marina Cantina for unique dishes like snapper ceviche and octopus
- Rumba Island Bar & Grill for plates with a Caribbean vibe and a full list of craft cocktails
- Another Broken Egg Café for incredible morning breakfasts or great sandwiches for lunch
Clearwater Residents Benefit Most from Professional Fire Damage Cleanup, So Let SERVPRO Handle Everything for You!
Fire devastates your Clearwater home; whether a big or small blaze, how you react sets up your ability to achieve the best results. SERVPRO features IICRC-certified technicians and proven methods to get the job done.
When you call us to help with fire damage in Clearwater, there are some essential Dos and Don’ts:
- Do turn off utilities. This includes your gas, electricity, water, and other utilities until we inspect and determine damage.
- Don’t use your HVAC system or electronics. Turning on the air moves odorous particles throughout the house. Using electronics can cause further damage.
- Don’t clean clothing, furniture, or walls. Our technicians evaluate surfaces to determine the best restoration methods.
Call SERVPRO of Clearwater South/Clearwater Beach at (727) 614-0099 when you need immediate fire damage assistance.